Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave

Today is Dave's Birthday and I wanted to make him something really special! He loves golf and I have been taking a cake decorating class so this worked out pretty well.

I am really happy with myself and the job I did. The sand is dyed coconut, the water is blue icing with blue sprinkles and the grass is just icing put on with this sweet grass tip.

I just want to say happy birthday to Dave, I love you so much you are so good to me and I'm excited for many more Birthdays with you!

10 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

First off CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you to be a mommy! Thats my nieces birthday! I know like 7 people who are pregnant all due between december and March!
Also, sweet cake!!! You are so talented!!! :)

Carrie said...

That is WICKED cool! I have always wanted to take cake decorating classes. One year, I made my niece a HUGE elmo cake for her birthday. Where did you take your classes at?

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

That is so awesome that you're pregnant too!!!Here's my bet: it s a boy! Congrats again!!
Also, that cake was so so good...now that I see it it LOOK even better than it tastes! I ll have to hire your skills for cakes now! Good job!!!
-Annie

Jake and Kristin said...

You are just full of amazing talents! I can't believe you have that many cool talents hid up your sleeve! I'm sure Dave is going to LOVE it!

Unknown said...

that cake is dope! Good job, do you wanna give me some cake decorating classes?

Shelby said...

Hollerrrrrrrrrr for the pimping cake. Brown sugar works as sand too. Baby Dance!!! Watch out world!

Juline said...

man you are one amazing women! Hope fully dave appreciates how freakin' rad you are!

kari said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!! Welcome to the "30" year old club. I heard you two are going to be parents, YEAH! I am so excited for you both.

Supalinds said...

HAPPY FREAKIN 30th BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! Congrats.

Can we do dinner this week??? You in???

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

You are an awsome cake baker/decorator! Great job! Cooking is definately not one of my strengths! Good thing I have a husband that is easy going!!! Actually he started making his own meals lately-maybe that should be a hint right?! I've gotten better but that cake is really great! I'd love to take a cake decorating class sometime! Happy b-day to your hubby! Hope you are feeling well too! I'm so excited for you both!! Keep in touch