Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Official!! I'm Pregnant!

So here is our first ultrasound of our little Lima Bean! I'm 9 weeks along and due March 12th! We are really excited!

You can see the little baby in the black circle. The head is the bigger part near the bottom.

This is a picture of a baby at 9 weeks.

9 comments:

Supalinds said...

WOW!! That is so exciting. Congrats darling!!! I am so happy for you both!

Juline said...

oh my goodness! I am so excited for you guys. March is a good month. Congrates! Adi was an april baby! Woohoo!Your due on my dads birthday and we all love Kenny! Let me know if you need anything!

Bentleys said...

I was thinking about you the other day and a baby popped in my head wow!!!! Congrats I am so excited for you guys!!!

Brandon and Teresa R said...

welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood!!!!! i am SO excited! Congrats, March is the BEST time of year to have a baby, that's when i did! CONGRATS!!!!

Jake and Kristin said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited to hear the news! You are going to be the best mom. Please let me know if Nicole and I can help you with ANYTHING from now until then!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you! Hope you are feeling good and that you arent going through morning sickness! You should subscribe to fitpregnancy.com they send you emails about how your baby is growing and developing! It's great!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Hollie I am so excited for you guys. Sad to say that I am a little jealous you might have to tell me how it's done because we have been trying for almost two years. I can't wait to see all the cute pictures.

Robin said...

Such great news!! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet your little one.

Unknown said...

Yay it's official! It's gonna look like you I can already tell! Isn't it so amazing to be able to see the heart beat already? Such a beautiful thing! love ya! :)