Marriage” Tag--to be completed about my husband
•What is his name? David Grant Dance (he will respond to any of these 3 names)
•How long have you been together? Married for 3 years now!!
•How long did you date? 1 year
•How old is he? 29
•Who said I love you first? I did!!! I said it then got embarrased and hid me head in his chest, he said it back but gave a long pause and I didn't think he was going to say it.
•Who is taller? Dave, but if I wear heals it's pretty close.

•Who sings better? Dave for sure, He has the best impression on John Mayer and it's so funny!
•Who is smarter? I have good problem solving skills (like Mcgiver) But Dave is older and wiser.
•Whose temper is worse? Neither of us really have a temper.
•Who does the laundry? Dave and I have a deal, he does all the laundry and I do all the dishes.
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch it up, It seems like every 6 months I just switch the end tables and we switch sides. I like change.
•Who pays the bills? Dave does, and he's so good at it!
•Who mows the lawn? Dave, he loves it too!!
•Who does the dishes? Me
•Who cooks dinner? Me
•Who drives when you are together? Dave drives but sometimes I have to close my eyes and humm when he's doing something crazy!
•Who is more stubborn? Me
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Honestly Dave isn't wrong much of the time, but we both can admit when we are.
•Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me, but it took him forever!
•Who proposed? Dave proposed at Classic skating!! (see pic)

•Who is more sensitive? Me
•Who has more friends? Dave has so many friends! We are constantly running into people that he is friends with and I have never met them! He always brags how he has more friends on facebook than me... and it's true!
•Who wears the pants in the family? We would both like to think we do!

3 comments:
NICE! I would love to hear this John Mayer impression someday! Love your blog and I hope you are enjoying your books!
2 peas in a pod! I'm going to copy and put this on my blog too cuz it's so dang cute!
Who is Mcgiver?
Mctaker's brother?
Post a Comment