Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jackson & Yellowstone




Dave and I went up to Bear Lake for Raspberry days this last weekend we stayed for 1 day and it was just so crowded and crazy so we took off to Jackson and Yellowstone!
We had so much fun. We're really trying to embrace our last opportunities to be spontaneous before baby.
It was such a blast!
In Jackson we ate at Mile high pizza Pie and I ordered bad. Man, being pregnant things sound good and then don't taste good. Then when things are good I eat too much and get sick!! Oh brother.

Later that night we went to a show at the Jackson Hole Playhouse!
It was a friday night so it was pretty packed up there. I called tons of places and everywhere was sold out, we finally found this little motel called The Golden Eagle, just 2 blocks from the town square that was surprisingly clean. We weren't sure what to expect, but we really lucked out.
The next morning we drove to the South entrance of Yellowstone. We did the small loop and saw so many great things. We didn't see a bear, but saw just about everything else.


Old Faithful

6 comments:

Bentleys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bentleys said...

You can still be spontaneous with a baby I have three and still have fun lets go times, it just takes longer!!! Looks like fun I love yellowstone!

Bentleys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the big buffalo! You look gorgeous in these pictures btw and also I think you're smart to take every opportunity to spend time alone with Dave and be spontaneous. Not that I'm disagreeing with the comment above but things do change a little...

Juline said...

That is great that you guys just took off! Yeah that is kinda a little harder once the kids come but that is fun too! yellowstone in awesome...my family had a cabin up there and we would go every summer. very fun! Pregnancy gets better...in time!

Johnstun Fam said...

You guys are so cute! I have only been to Jackson once and it was for work...I have got to go there for fun!!! :)