It's crazy how much sawyer & Jace look alike cause everyone says how much Jace looks like my family. But i can see a big resemblence(how ever you spell that) Cant wait to see what your girl will look like if you have one cause Tayler & Megan are Dustins little mini me's. I love the hat i cant believe jace you to fit in that:)
it's crazy, right, how you instantly fall in love with your kids? I am so happy you are loving it. I loved all the cuddles and naps and how much time you get to really spend one on one time with you first one. He is so adorable!
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
4 comments:
It's crazy how much sawyer & Jace look alike cause everyone says how much Jace looks like my family. But i can see a big resemblence(how ever you spell that) Cant wait to see what your girl will look like if you have one cause Tayler & Megan are Dustins little mini me's. I love the hat i cant believe jace you to fit in that:)
it's crazy, right, how you instantly fall in love with your kids? I am so happy you are loving it. I loved all the cuddles and naps and how much time you get to really spend one on one time with you first one. He is so adorable!
Hollie, he is just beautiful! Congrats again!
He is just adorable. And has grown so much in the past few weeks. I can't wait for my little guy to come. It looks like life is amazing.
Post a Comment