CONGRATS!!!! WHat a cutie he is! He has the most perfect skin....Hollie, you look so GOOD in all your hospital pictures, you make it look like it was a breeze although it sounds like it was rough! Hope you guys are doing well!! THese little ones turn your world upside down don't they?! It's a good upside down though!! --Jami--
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
6 comments:
such a cute family! how is the little guy doing?
I love you too!
You guys look so happy! Congrats! I wish I could see the lil lima bean! You look terrific by the way!
CONGRATS!!!! WHat a cutie he is! He has the most perfect skin....Hollie, you look so GOOD in all your hospital pictures, you make it look like it was a breeze although it sounds like it was rough! Hope you guys are doing well!! THese little ones turn your world upside down don't they?! It's a good upside down though!! --Jami--
We love your little family, too !!!
Lets hang out soon!
Miss Mandi stole my line!
Post a Comment