Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sawyers First Bath!



So I really love this kid and I am already planning when I can have another one!! He is so much fun and he brings so much joy to our lives!


We gave him his first bath a little while ago and it was so funny! He wasn't that fond of the sponge baths because he would get cold. We could tell he knew what was coming and was getting ready to cry, then we set him in the warm water and he loved it!

5 comments:

Brandon and Teresa R said...

congrats! i can't believe you are bathing him, It seems like you just told me you were expecting, and mine is still not even here yet! he is SO cute....BTW have you heard about all the drama at coldwell? gimme a call sometime....

Bentleys said...

You guys are such great parents!! And he must be a great baby if you are planning for another one! Mine is one and im still like heck no!! I am so happy for you!

Johnstun Fam said...

So cute! I can't wait for mine to get here!

Juline said...

so fun...Kohen is still obsessed with the bath. He loves it...another thing that me and Jeff would do is put them in the shower with us. Not me and Jeff plus the baby, we would take turns.You may think what? But it really is a fun moment and Kohen loves to get in the shower with me and when I am in a hurry to get ready it was sometimes easier just to put him in with me. I think that is his favorite place...in the shower with me. Naked hugs...sounds twisted when I say it like that but it really is a sweet thing.

I will let you know about details about houses. We are still trying to figure out what our next step will be. I might give you a call and pick you brain.

kdance10 said...

They are so much fun aren't they. Seriously enjoy every minute cause you blink and they are 1. I can't get over that my baby will be 1 next friday. You need a family picture for the top of your blog now:)